What are cookies ?
The third-party cookies used on our websites (No necessary) are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use ?
We use the following type of cookies:
- Essential or necessary: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The list below details the cookies used in our website.
|__cfduid||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||Necessary||29 days||HTTP|
|CookieConsent||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||Necessary||1 year||HTTP|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.||Necessary||1 day||HTTP|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.||Necessary||1 year||HTTP|
|local_storage_support_test twitter.com||The cookie is used in context with the local-storage function in the browser. This function allows the website to load faster by pre-loading certain procedures.||Necessary||Persistent||HTML|
|PHPSESSID||Preserves user session state across page requests||Necessary||Session||HTTP|
|rc::a||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Necessary||Persistent||HTML|
|rc::b||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Necessary||Session||HTML|
|rc::c||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Necessary||Session||HTML|
|rc::d-15#||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Necessary||Session||HTML|
|wordpress_lp_guest||This cookie is used to detect errors on the website – this information is sent to the website’s support staff in order t
o optimize the visitor’s experience on the website.
|wordpress_test_cookie||Used to check if he user’s browser supports cookies||Necessary||1 day||HTTP|
|qtrans_front_language||Determines the preferred language of the visitor. Allows the website to set the preferred language upon the visitor’s re entry||Preferences||1 year||HTTP|
|_ga||Registers an unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Statistics||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||Statistics||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Statistics||1 day||HTTP|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and
|slimstat_tracking_code||This cookie is used to collect information on the visitor. This information will be stored for internal analytics at the website’s operator. Internal analytics is used by websites to optimize their domains.||Statistics||1 day||HTTP|
|_widgetsettings||Collects data on user behavior and interaction in order to optimize the website and make advertisiment on the website more relevant.||Marketing||Persistent||HTML|
|NID||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||Marketing||6 months||HTTP|