Request of Professional Services
The request shall be presented by filling the form above and includes your company name, address, your personal contact information (name, e-mail, telephone number, etc), position in your company and a brief description of the assignment. This is a PDF form that can be signed digitally or downloaded, printed, signed, scanned and sent as PDF format to our email: [email protected] along with the other documents.
We will reply presenting our fees, acceptance and other necessary information for your approval by e-mail.
To the extent it is available, please forward the following documents and details to us by email ([email protected]). They will be useful to handle the case:
- If applicable, full address of the location where the assignment is to be carried out. If in the port area, please include the vessel’s name, pier, container yard, warehouse number, container numbers where cargo is to be inspected
- If applicable, contact information. Name, e-mail and telephone number of the person to contact at the location to coordinate the job.
- Copy of Bill of Lading, Waybill, or any other relevant transport document.
- Copy of Packing List.
- If applicable, copy of the Phitosanitary and Fumigation Certificates.
- Copy of the Commercial Invoice and Insurance Certificate if available.
- Copy of any records available (temperature, moisture, quality grade, etc).
- Cargo tracking information.
- If applicable, copy of survey reports and other documents.
Please send all documents by email to [email protected]. We will acknowledge receipt.
Once the request is received, we will proceed to arrange the work as required and send you a confirmation that forwarded documents and details have been received, along with information regarding the details of the case, including our professional fees.